A number of Brigidine Sisters in the New South Wales/NZ and Victorian Communities are active members of ACRATH and other Brigidine Sisters support ACRATH’s work of justice for trafficked and exploited people by their attendance at events, donations and the sharing of our resources.
The first edition of the 2020 newsletters from Australian Catholic Religious Against Trafficking in Humans (ACRATH) has just been published.
This edition includes updates and stories about:
– A Bakhita Day Event in Victoria in February;
– 2020 National Conference & Companionship Workshop in Sydney;
– Working to Create Slavery Free Catholic Schools in Victoria & Tasmania;
– Sweet & Bitter Truths About Easter Chocolate;
– An Invitation to Join a National Letter Writing Campaign Seeking Justice for Workers from Vanuatu.
To read the newsletter go to the following link: ACRATH Newsletter March 2020