Every year, at 8:30 pm on the last Saturday of March, Brigidine Sisters join millions of people across the world in raising awareness of the issues facing our planet. However, being in involved in Earth Hour is more than just an hour for the planet – it’s a movement for our future.
Even though some of us may be frail or confined to our homes because of COVID, there are still ways to get involved and speak up for nature this Earth Hour.
1. Speak up about why ecological issues are important for you
2. Switch off a light; switch on to being in solidarity with the planet and those who care about the future
3. Inspire others to take action for greater ecological justice
4. Change something in your daily routine for the good of the planet
5. Show the world you care about the interconnected issues the world faces