During the recent ACRATH National Conference Brigidine Sister Louise Cleary CSB was elected as the President of ACRATH.
Louise is one of the founding members of ACRATH. ACRATH members are very grateful to Louise for her willingness to take on this role.
The ACRATH National Committee for 2020 – 2022:
- President Louise Cleary CSB
- Treasurer Shane Wood CFC
- Secretary Carmel Heagerty RSM
- ACT/NSW Regional Coordinator: Lorraine Phelan RSM
- QLD Regional Coordinator: Janine Bliss FMM
- SA Regional Coordinator: Meredith Evans RSM
- Vic Regional Coordinator: Claire Griffin CSB
- WA Regional Coordinator: Kathy Fagan
Two new General Committee Members include Clare Condon SGS and Peter O’Neill SSC.
For more information about ACRATH’s work to help eliminate human trafficking and slavery and ways in which you might support this work 0f justice go to: https://acrath.org.au/