Brigidine Associates, Cairde Bhride, Volunteers, Brigidine Past Pupils and Friends of Brigid
Women and men who have been inspired by the values of Brigid work closely with the Brigidine Sisters. They are drawn by the tradition of Brigid and explore its relevance for our time and for the future.
They are faithful to our mission and take action for justice and for the common good. They work to foster peace, inclusion and understanding between people where they live and work.
We commit ourselves to:
- gather to celebrate and explore the relevance of the Brigid tradition for our time and for the future;
- seek inspiration through regular reflection;
- take action that seeks justice and the common good;
- foster peace and understanding between all peoples;
- contribute annually towards a Common Fund for distribution to charitable causes as specified by the members.