Brigidine Sisters have been involved in education in a variety of settings in Ireland since 1807. For further information about specific schools, please visit their websites.
Brigidine Secondary School Tullow 1807 – 1989. In 1989 the school was amalgamated with Patrician Brothers school and the Vocational Education Centre to become Tullow Community School
Brigidine Secondary School Mountrath 1809 – 2009. In 2009 the school was amalgamated with Patrician Brothers, Ballyfin and the Vocational Education Centre to become Mountrath Community School.
Brigidine Secondary School Abbeyleix 1842 – 1990. In 1990 the school was amalgamated with the Salesian College Heywood, Presentation College Durham and the Vocational Education to become Heywood Community School.
Brigidine Secondary School Goresbridge 1858 – 1978
In 1974 the Carmelite Priests, the Vocational Education Committee and the Brigidine Sisters were invited to become Trustees of the Community School in Ballinteer, Co Dublin.
Brigidine sisters in Ireland were involved as Trustees in four Community Schools:
- Ballinteer, Co Dublin
- Heywood, Co Laois
- Mountrath, Co Laoise
- Tullow , Co Carlow
Brigidine Sisters were involved in the following Primary Schools:
- Abbeyleix Primary School
- Ballyroan Primary School
- Ballinteer Meadowbook, St Attracta’s Primary School
- St Agnes’ Primary School, Crumlin Dublin
- Finglas Primary School
- Finglas School for Children with Intellectual Disabilities
- Goresbridge Primary School
- Milltown, Dublin – St Anne’s Primary School
- Milltown, Dublin, Irish Sisters of Charity School for Travellers
- Monastrevin Primary School
- Mountrath Primary School
- Paulstown Primary School
- An Croi Ró Naofa Junior School, Killinarden, Tallaght
- Scoil Cnoc Mhuire Killinarden, Tallaght
- Killinarden Primary School Tallaght
- Tullow Primary School